Enticing Lady Breast Implant Care Package Valentine’s GRAND SALES
Enticing Lady Breast Implant Care is the package for women to flourish implanted breast to be more naturally beautiful and maintain in the beauty structure.
Enticing Lady Breast Implant Care Package
A Supreme Set to Stabilize and Improve Implanted Breast
The Lady Breast Implant Care Package is the right choice for women who want their implanted breasts to look as natural and beautiful as possible. Breast implants are something many women decide to get when they are younger, especially if they want their breasts to go up by two or three sizes. However, every breast implant surgery comes with its own set of risks. Whether it is the risk of the breasts looking oddly shaped, or the risk of a rupture of the silicone that goes into the breast, women can experience negative side effects from the procedure.
But thanks to the natural and prolific breast care products from St. Herb, women who have gone through the breast implant surgery can ensure they are taking good care of their breasts. The products will help stabilize the implants, while providing improvements to the shape, firmness and the natural look of a woman’s breasts.
Step for Application
1) St. Herb Pueraria Mirifica 60 Capsules (2 capsules after breakfast, 2 capsules before bedtime)
2) St. Herb Breast Serum 60 ml. (morning and night with massage daily)
3) St. Herb Breast Cream 100 g. (morning and night with massage daily)
4) St. Herb Breast Mask 50 g. (night with massage 2-3 times/week)
1. St. Herb Pueraria Mirifica 60 Capsules should be firstly taken on the first day of your menstruation, continue for 15 days and stop for 15 days. Then restart again immediately after 15 days off without waiting for the next menstruation. Repeat this 15-day on and 15-day off dosage manner for each month.
2. After first time intake of St. Herb Pueraria Mirifica 60 Capsules, you may encounter delayed or early menstrual period as the body is adjusting to this new nutrition. However, your period will turn to its normal cycle within few months.
3. After usage of breast care products, you may experience a bit of pain or tightness in your breast. This is the normal process as your breast is getting developed. The condition will be diminished once your body gets used to this new development.