- Categories: Breast StoriesIt’s no surprise that as you’re getting older, it will be easier for you to gain some weight. This midlife weight struggle is common, and it can happen to everyone, not to mention when you hit menopause.A dive in estrogen affects the distribution of weight gain for one important reason: It has a strong impact on the ability to get a decent night’s sleep. Solution? Here's how.
- Want to make your outfit look more expensive? We’ve got your back. You don’t have to drop tons of cash on clothes to look like a million bucks. In fact, you can be more polished with just a few simple styling tricks. Follow the tips below.
- If you’ve ever gone on a date with someone and ended up badly, you might want to read this article. The first question you should ask yourself whenever you want to start hitting on someone is what you can do to make yourself attractive. Luckily, there are certain things that can help you succeed in love. Let’s take a look on things that men find irresistible.
You probably have seen a healthy trend on social media about 7-day or even 30-day celery juice challenge. Many people are so hyped about this trend that it becomes viral all over the world. Drinking celery juice continuously is believed to give your body a healthy boost, but is it really good or just a hype? Let’s found out here.
- Do you struggle with junk food craving? Everybody experiences junk food craving once in their lives and it definitely isn’t the best experience, especially for people who wish to lose weight. No wonder that eating junk food can sabotage your weight loss effort, but there are ways to help you control it. Here are some clever tips to stop you from junk food craving.
After menopause, chances of women in developing health problems such as heart disease and stroke increase. Once you’re in menopause, you’d have less estrogen which potentially can increase a risk for heart disease. To protect you from heart disease and other health issues, here are five nutrients you need.
- It may not seem like it; however, the male breasts are very similar to the female breasts. When you compare the sizes of the full-grown man and the full grown-woman, you would not see this similarity. This similarity, however, makes it possible for male breast enlargement by using the same methods that are used by women. Some of these techniques are outlined in this article.
Women come in different sizes and shapes, and they have different breasts sizes. In today’s society, women are becoming obsessed with breast enlargement. Statistics show that 307,000 women acquired breast implants in 2011 and the numbers are increasing. Breast augmentation is becoming the most common plastic surgery.
- Anyone wishing to enhance their breast size without resorting to surgery will be interested in products that contain Pueraria Mirifica. This miracle herb is not gender-specific and may be used by either sex to boost confidence along with breast size. Research has proven that use of this herb leads to the highest level of female estrogen hormone of any other products on the market.
A woman’s breastsplay a big role in her overall life happiness. Not only does having firm, round breasts make a woman feel more confident, but youthful breasts also speak volumes about your health. Unfortunately, women sometimes feel the need to subject themselves to dangerous and expensive surgeries in an attempt to get more beautiful breasts