Monthly Archives: July 2019
- At a young age, you probably learned most of your acne advice from your friends –some is right and some is wrong, and somehow you just believe that it is all true. Now, there's no need to be misinformed about what causes adult acne because today, we have gathered 4 lies that you have heard about acne.
- Getting women to approach you isn’t easy, but approaching them it isn’t easy either. Imagine when you approach someone and they reject you. That’s kind of embarrassing, right? To avoid risks of getting denied, it’s better to let them approach you. Here are some of the tips that can help you make a move.
Looking for ways to remove age spots? We have got your back. Having age spots might feel like a battle—to discover spots and freckles you could swear weren’t there yesterday. When it comes to freckles and dark spots, prevention is everything. However, we’re also fortunate enough to have tons of options to remove those annoying age spots before they get any worse.
- Categories: Breast StoriesWant to make your outfit look more expensive? We’ve got your back. You don’t have to drop tons of cash on clothes to look like a million bucks. In fact, you can be more polished with just a few simple styling tricks. Follow the tips below.
- A good night's sleep is just as important as regular exercise and a healthy diet. Getting less than seven hours of sleep has been frequently linked to issues like high blood pressure, diabetes, and weight gain. If you are struggling with poor sleep, here are what you can do to restore your natural sleep cycles.
- Categories: Men SeriesPremature ejaculation is one of most common health concerns for men. Premature ejaculation happens when a man climaxes before he or his partner would have wanted during sex. Some men with premature ejaculation may avoid sex as a result. But there are natural treatments that can help.
- Categories: Vagina StoriesHave you ever wondered why can't you orgasm? The fact that only 10% of women can easily achieve an orgasm while other 90% are struggling to have one is sad, but it’s true. There are a lot of outside factors that can contribute to these issues. If you're struggling, these sneaky problems could be causing issues in the bedroom.
It is so normal for every woman to experience cramps during menstruation. Periods normally come with cramps, bloat, and let's not even talk about the cravings. However, if you have these issues after your periods, it could be a sign that you have an underlying condition. Here are possible causes for cramping after your period.
What does it mean to age gracefully? It means that as you get older, you should live your best life, being able to enjoy the physical and mental health you have. Just like a bottle of wine, you can get better with age, but only with the right care. Here are some useful tips to help you age gracefully from the inside out.