- Categories: Men SeriesPampering facial skin is surely not only a female related subject anymore nowadays. Skin care routine can be is actually for everyone. However, when it comes to skin care, there is certain idea that just washing face will do. Effective skincare takes more than just washing your face with whatever soap you have lying around and hoping for the best. Today, we've gathered basic men skin care tips that every man should do.
One of the reasons that women prefer natural breast enhancement methods over surgery is the risk of complications during or after surgery. Some complications are very serious or require additional surgeries to correct, not to mention about the expenses before and after it.
- Being a woman at 40s might not be a good experience for everyone since there are certain things that you need to be more cautious. And yes, that is health. Your current behaviors seriously count down the line as maintaining healthy habits now will have a big impact on your health in the future. With that in mind, we’re breaking down habits you should start to help keep your health in tip-top shape when you’re 40s.
- What Makes a Man a “Real Man”? Is it the physical appearance, duty or diligence? Today, the answers are no longer as clear as they once were. But, one thing for sure is how good they are in bed. Guys, a few simple techniques and the right attitude will get you most of the way to that goal. Let’s see how.
- Generally speaking, many young women tend to have little or no understanding about menopause because they still have plenty of time ahead, so they do not have to worry about it right now. But this is not always a case because menopause is much relevant than you realize.
- When men age, it’s natural for their testosterone levels to decline. And when it happens, it can be the worst nightmare since it can affect physical appearance and sexual development. Signs of low testosterone are mostly subtle, so it’d be better to know the early signs of low testosterone and find a way to handle it. Here are 10 signs of low testosterone.
- Masturbating can be a fun activity for most people. But, do you know that masturbating way too much can be a huge problem. So, when does a harmless masturbation habit turn into an issue? Here are a few potential signs that you need to cut back on masturbating.
- It’s no surprise that as you’re getting older, it will be easier for you to gain some weight. This midlife weight struggle is common, and it can happen to everyone, not to mention when you hit menopause.A dive in estrogen affects the distribution of weight gain for one important reason: It has a strong impact on the ability to get a decent night’s sleep. Solution? Here's how.
- Categories: Facial CareHaving puffy eyes after a rough night? Don’t worry, we got you covered. Puffy eyes can be caused from sleep deprivation, allergies or even hormone changes. It is a culprit that add years to your face. Want to get rid of it? Just go grab a tea bag. Yes, you’ve heard it right. Just follow the tricks down below.
- When it comes to yoga, most people probably think that it’s better suited to women since it’s associated with flexibility rather than strength. Some men miss out on its health benefits only because it’s too feminine. Well, that misconception need to be changed since evidence shows that the mind-body practice can also be very effective in increasing overall strength and building muscle, making it a valuable part of any man's fitness routine. Here’s how.